Sample Headline using style Heading 2
Sample headline using style Heading 3
Our three core values are safety, quality and professionalism and these values form the basis of all roles within the company.
In addition to a commitment to our core values, the requirements for a driving role include:
- The required driver license for the role i.e. class 4 or 5.
- A minimum of three years driving experience in this class of license.
- NZ residency or a NZ work visa.
A demonstration and willingness to develop the following competencies:
- Excellence in driving performance and equipment management.
- To work in a dangerous goods environment where following procedures is an absolute requirement in order to remain personally safe.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- To be able to communicate verbally and at times written to supervisors and customer representatives.
- Good self management skills around presentation, time keeping and general attitude.
- Commitment to continuing to learn and improve performance.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
Working with links
There are three kinds of links you can use.
- Link to Content (usually a Page)
- Link to a File (such as a PDF or Word document to download)
- Link to an External source (either another website or an email address)
Below are some link examples. You can edit these by highlighting the link text. Note the point below about email address links.
1. Link to Content
2. Link to a PDF File
Download PDF document
3. Link to a Website and Email Address
Visit the RSE website: www.rse.org.nz
Email us for more information
Email us: email@example.com
About web addresses: When you add an external link the input field prompts you to put 'http://' or 'https://' in front of the address www.somewebsite.com. If you copy a web address from your web browser bar it will already have that in it.
About Email Addresses: Rather than use 'http://' as prompted, use 'mailto:' in its place, for example, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org